Are you a busy vegan or vegetarian looking for quick and easy meal ideas? Look no further than these 30-minute meatless meals! With wholesome ingredients and simple preparation, you can have a delicious dinner on the table in no time.
- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Rinse quinoa thoroughly and set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a large pan over medium heat.
- Add onions and sauté until translucent.
- Add garlic and red bell pepper to the pan with the onions and continue cooking for another minute or two.
- Add quinoa to the pan along with vegetable broth, salt, and pepper.
- Cover the pan with a lid and let cook on medium-low heat for about 20 minutes or until all liquid is absorbed.
Cooking Time Guidelines
Cooking time: Approximately 25 minutes including prep time
Temperature guidelines: Medium-low heat
Here are some tips to make this recipe even easier:
– Use pre-washed quinoa to save time during preparation.
– Substitute vegetable broth with water if necessary but add additional seasoning as needed since water is not as flavorful as vegetable broth.
The great thing about this recipe is that it’s versatile when it comes to seasoning options! Try adding any of your favorite herbs like rosemary, thyme or basil or other spices like cumin or paprika.
Recommended Tools Needed:
- Large Pan with Lid (https://amzn.to/38tP0gC)
- Chef’s Knife (https://amzn.to/3DzV1uc)
- Cutting Board (https://amzn.to/2YPq7TP)
This 30-Minute Meatless Meal Recipe is an easy and quick recipe perfect for busy vegans or vegetarians. The quinoa provides a protein-packed base that pairs well with any of your favorite veggies and spices allowing you to make it unique every time.
Here are three popular FAQs with answers for “30-Minute Meatless Meals: Easy & Delicious Dinner Recipes” by AddM3:
Q: Can I use these recipes for meal prep?
A: Yes, many of the recipes in this cookbook can be used for meal prep. Most dishes will keep well in the fridge for up to 5 days and can be reheated easily. Meal prepping some of these delicious meals ahead of time is a great way to save time during busy weekdays.
Q: Are all the ingredients easy to find or do I need specialty items?
A: Many of the ingredients used in these recipes are common pantry staples like canned beans, pasta, and grains, that you may already have on hand. However, there are a few specialty items such as miso paste or nutritional yeast that may not be available at every supermarket but can often be found at health food stores or online.
Q: Do these meatless meals provide enough protein?
A: Yes! While it is true that plant-based sources of protein may differ from animal-based sources, all recipes in this book have been carefully crafted using a variety of plant-based proteins such as beans, lentils, tofu and tempeh to ensure they meet your nutrient needs while delivering great taste at dinner time! Plus incorporating more plants into your diet also means you get plenty beneficial nutrients like vitamins and antioxidants that you won’t find elsewhere!