If you’re looking for a mouthwatering treat that’s both indulgent and nutritious, this ultimate vegetarian banana bread recipe is perfect for you. Made with wholesome ingredients and packed with flavor, it’s sure to please even the pickiest eaters.
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- It’s vegan-friendly
- Uses ripe bananas for natural sweetness
- Simple ingredients make it easy to whip up in no time
- Perfect as a snack or dessert
Ingredient list of the recipe
- Overripe bananas
- Flour (regular or gluten-free)
- Baking powder
- Baking soda
- Coconut sugar (or brown sugar)
- Coconut oil (melted)
- Non-dairy milk
How To Make This recipe
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Mash overripe bananas until smooth.
- Add flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and coconut sugar into a large mixing bowl.
- Mix dry ingredients together before adding in melted coconut oil and non-dairy milk.
- Combine mashed bananas with other wet ingredients then pour mixture into prepared loaf pan lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 350°F for around an hour until golden brown on top
Cooking time and temperature guidelines
Preheat oven to 350°F/175°C; bake for about an hour or until golden brown on top.
-Make sure your bananas are very ripe so they are sweeter and easier to mash
-Allow your bread cool completely before slicing
-To store your leftover banana bread place it in plastic wrap cling film before storing it in an air tight container
## Seasoning Options
One option is sprinkle chopped nuts over the top of the loaf befor baking
Another possible seasoning option would be adding cinnamon spices into batter
Chocolate chips or coconut flakes are also great additions
- If you prefer a slightly sweeter bread, increase the amount of coconut sugar used
- Feel free to use any kind of non-dairy milk you like
- You can add any additional ingredients to your liking.
Recommended Tools to Make this Recipe
- Large mixing bowl
- Loaf pan
- Parchment paper
To sum Up:
The biggest takeaway from this recipe is how easy it is to make and customize with different flavor options while still being moist and delicious thanks to the ripe bananas. Plus, it’s vegan-friendly making it perfect for anyone looking for a satisfying treat without animal products
Here are three popular FAQs with answers for “Moist and Delicious: The Ultimate Vegetarian Banana Bread Recipe” on AddM3:
Can I make this recipe gluten-free?
Yes, you can make this recipe gluten-free by using a mix of gluten-free flours such as oat flour or almond flour in place of the all-purpose flour. You may need to adjust the amount of liquid used in the recipe, so it’s best to follow a tested gluten-free banana bread recipe or experiment with small adjustments until you achieve the desired texture.
How long does this banana bread last?
This banana bread should last up to 5 days if stored properly at room temperature in an airtight container or wrapped tightly in plastic wrap. You can also freeze slices of the banana bread and thaw them at room temperature when ready to eat.
Can I substitute coconut sugar for white sugar?
Yes, you can substitute coconut sugar in equal parts for white sugar in this banana bread recipe without adjusting any other ingredients. Coconut sugar has a caramel-like flavor that may add additional depth to your final product compared to regular white granulated sugar.