Cinnamon Baked Apples Recipe
Looking for an appetizing and effortless vegetarian recipe that incorporates cinnamon apples? Look no further! This recipe is suitable for autumn, but it can also be prepared throughout the year. It offers sweetness, savoriness and a flavorful explosion!
- 4 large apples
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 2 teaspoons of cinnamon
- 1/4 cup of brown sugar
- The juice from a half lemon
- Set your oven to preheat at 375°F.
- Cleanse the apples by washing them thoroughly then remove their cores using an apple corer or knife.
- Slice each apple thinly.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter and stir in cinnamon along with brown sugar until dissolved.
- Evenly drizzle the mixture onto each slice of apple.
- Squeeze lemon juice onto top of sliced apples on baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
7 .Bake at 375°F for roughly twenty-five minutes.
Cooking Time & Temperature Guidelines:
Preheating should be done up to a temperature between __*350°F (177°C)*__and **375°F(190°C)** , depending on how hot your oven heats up so that they are cooked through.
Bake them at this particular temperature range for around twenty-five minutes or until tender when pierced with a fork.
- Customize the amount of cinnamon according to personal preferences: add more if you like more flavor!
- Adding some chopped nuts such as pecans or walnuts will give these baked apples some extra crunch.
In addition to cinnamon, if you enjoy their flavors just as much, mixing nutmeg or ginger would enhance its taste experience!
Recommended Tools To Make Recipe Successful:
Investing in some of these tools can provide optimal results and simplify preparation:
- An apple corer – makes it easier to remove all seeds without wasting too much fruit
- Parchment paper – ensures that your baked goods won’t stick together, even those with sticky substances like caramelized sugar
These delicious cinnamon baked apples are perfect for savouring this coming fall or a decadent dessert anytime throughout the year. Enjoy their irresistible combination of tart and juicy apples mixed perfectly with sweet brown sugar and warm cinnamon!
Sure, here are three popular FAQs about Delicious Vegetarian Cinnamon Apple Recipes along with their answers:
What are some easy vegetarian cinnamon apple recipes?
There are many easy vegetarian cinnamon apple recipes that you can try. Some options include:
Baked apples with a sprinkle of cinnamon and brown sugar
Cinnamon-spiced apple sauce made in a slow cooker or on the stove
Apple crisp topped with a crumbly mixture of oats, flour, sugar, and butter
Cinnamon-spiced roasted apples served as a side dish or dessert.
Can I use vegan substitutes for butter and cream in my cinnamon apple recipes?
Yes! There are numerous plant-based substitutes for butter and cream that work well in baking and cooking. For example, coconut oil or vegan margarine can be used instead of butter while soy milk or almond milk can replace dairy cream. You can also experiment with using non-dairy yogurt or silken tofu to add moisture and richness to your dishes.
How should I store leftover cinnamon apple dishes?
Leftover cinnamon apple desserts like baked apples or crisps can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to three days. To reheat them, simply pop them into the oven at 350°F (175°C) until warmed through (usually 10-15 minutes). Homemade apple sauce should also be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator but will keep for up to one week.