If you’re looking for some tasty and healthy vegan snack ideas, then look no further than these 60 delicious recipes. Whether you want something savory or sweet, crunchy or chewy, this list has got you covered.
Why You’ll Love These Recipes
These vegan snacks are not only flavorful but also wholesome and nutrient-dense. They are perfect for snacking on-the-go, between meals, or as appetizers at parties. Plus, they cater to various dietary preferences and restrictions such as gluten-free, nut-free, soy-free options.
The ingredient list varies with each recipe but may include items such as:
- Fruits: apples, bananas, berries
- Vegetables: carrots, cucumbers
- Nuts and Seeds: almonds, cashews
- Whole Grains: oats,
- Legumes: chickpeas
- Plant-based dairy alternatives: coconut cream
How To Make These Recipes
Each recipe has detailed instructions that are easy to follow along with helpful tips throughout the process.
Recipe #1 – Sweet Potato Fries
– Sweet potatoes
– Olive oil
– Salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Cut sweet potatoes into thin fries.
3. Toss them in olive oil and sprinkle some salt & pepper over them.
4. Place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
5. Bake in the oven for about 30 minutes until crispy.
Cooking Time And Temperature Guidelines
The cooking time varies from one recipe to another depending on the dish’s complexity and ingredients used while sometimes requiring refrigeration before serving.
Recipe #25 – Vegan Chocolate Bark
-Dark chocolate chips
1. Melt the chocolate chips in a double boiler, stirring occasionally.
2. Pour the melted chocolate onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
3. Drizzle almond butter over the top of the melted chocolate.
4. Sprinkle crushed pistachios and coconut flakes on top of that mixture
5. Let cool in the fridge for at least one hour until set.
Here are some tips to make these vegan snack recipes even better:
- Store your homemade granola bars or energy balls in an airtight container to keep them fresh for longer periods.
- Use ripe bananas when making banana chips as they will yield crispier results than unripe ones.
- Experiment with different spices and seasonings to add flavor complexity.
The seasoning options vary depending on each recipe’s ingredients but may include herbs like rosemary or thyme, spices such as cinnamon or paprika, and condiments such as mustard or hummus dip.
Each recipe includes helpful tips tailored to its specific needs.
Recipe #42 – Vegan Lemon-Poppy Seed Muffins
– All-purpose flour
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease muffin tins lightly.
2. In a mixing bowl, whisk together flour, poppy seeds coconut sugar, and almond milk.
3.Add lemon juice according to taste; it should be enough not too much nor too little so that we achieve perfect balance between sweet and sour notes popping out from this muffin recipe!
4.Fill each muffin cup three-quarters full with batter
5.Bake until golden brown (around 20 minutes) test it by inserting toothpick which come out clean means it is ready!
If you want your muffins extra moist then try adding some vegan butter!
Recommended Tools to Make These Recipes
While some recipes only require minimal kitchen tools, others may benefit from specialized gadgets such as a dehydrator for homemade apple chips or food processor for hummus.
To Sum Up
These 60 delicious vegan snack recipes are the perfect choice for healthy munching. With a varied selection of flavors and ingredients, there’s sure to be something here that everyone will enjoy. So why not get started today and try out one (or more!) of these tasty treats?
Q: Are these vegan snack recipes difficult to make?
A: Not at all! Most of the recipes in this collection are quite simple and easy to follow. You don’t need any advanced culinary skills or special equipment to make them. They use common ingredients that you can find at most grocery stores.
Q: Can I refrigerate or freeze these snacks?
A: Yes! Many of the snack recipes in this collection can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer for later consumption. Some even taste better after being chilled or frozen, such as energy bites and popsicles.
Q: Will these snacks keep me feeling full and satisfied?
A: Although they may look small, many of these vegan snack recipes feature nutrient-dense ingredients like nuts, seeds, whole grains, and fruits that provide satiating fiber and protein. Additionally, they are free from processed sugars and unhealthy fats found in many packaged snacks which often leave us unsatisfied after munching on them.
I hope this helps!