A Romantic Recipe for Valentine’s Day
Valentine’s Day is on its way, and nothing better than a romantic dinner to celebrate love. If you are looking for vegetarian recipes that are sure to impress your beloved one, these plant-based dishes make both delicious and visually stunning options.
- 2 cups chopped fresh ripe or slightly overripe heirloom or Roma plum tomatoes
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 12 ounces of your favorite pasta (gluten-free if desired)
- 6 tablespoons vegan butter
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a medium bowl, combine chopped tomatoes, basil leaves, balsamic vinegar, salt, and pepper.
- Spread the mixture onto a baking sheet or casserole dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes until the tomatoes begin to soften.
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain well.
- Melt vegan butter in skillet on low heat; stir in roasted tomato sauce until heated through.
- Add cooked pasta into the skillet with sauce; toss gently until coated with sauce.
- For best results use ripe or slightly overripe heirloom or Roma plum tomatoes.
- To intensify flavors roasting cherry or grape seedless tomato varieties may be used instead of larger ones but adjust cooking time accordingly (about half as much).
Add any of these add-in options for an extra kick of flavor!
- Top with shredded Parmesan cheese
- Add red pepper flakes for some spice
- Use garlic-infused oil instead of regular oil
### Cooking Time & Temperature Guidelines:
Preparation time: Approximately 15 mins,
Cooking time: Approximately 20 mins,
Total time: Approximately 35 mins
Recommended Tools to Make this Recipe:
For this recipe, you will need the following tools:
- Medium baking sheet or casserole dish
- Large pot or Dutch oven for boiling pasta
- Large skillet
### To Sum Up:
This roasted tomato pasta blends ripe tomatoes and fresh basil with balsamic vinegar to create a succulent sauce that pairs perfectly with gluten-free pasta. Impress your beloved one with an elegant and delicious meal that is quick and easy to make.
1) What are some romantic vegetarian recipes to serve for Valentine’s Day dinner?
A: Here are three popular romantic vegetarian recipes that you can make for a perfect Valentine’s dinner:
– Roasted Beet and Goat Cheese Salad with Candied Pistachios
– Mushroom Risotto topped with Truffle Oil
– Grilled Portobello Steaks with Chimichurri Sauce
2) Are there any vegan romantic dinner options for Valentine’s Day?
A: Yes, there are many vegan options you can choose from. Some delicious and romantic dishes include Vegan Linguine in White Wine Sauce, Creamy Vegan Tomato Soup, or Vegan Stuffed Bell Peppers.
3) How can I make my vegetarian valentine’s day dinner more special?
A: To make your vegetarian valentine’s day dinner more special, consider setting the table nicely with candles and flowers. You could also create a themed menu such as an Italian or French-inspired meal, offer various courses such as appetizers and desserts along with the main course. Finally, don’t forget to enjoy each other’s company – after all it is what matters most!