Are you short on time but still want a flavorful and satisfying vegetarian meal? Look no further than these 10 delicious spicy vegetarian recipes that can be made in just 30 minutes or less!
Why You’ll Love These Recipes
- Quick and easy to make
- Packed with flavor
- Perfect for weeknight dinners or lunchtime meals
(Take note: Adjust the ingredient list according to your serving preference)
1. Chickpea and Spinach Curry:
– baby spinach
– tomato paste
– vegetable broth
2. Spicy Black Bean Tacos:
– canned black beans
- Creamy One-Pan Veggie Coconut Curry:
- broccoli florets
- bell pepper
- Mexican Quinoa Bowl with Chipotle Vinaigrette:
One-Pot Spicy Noodles:
Vegan Buffalo Cauliflower Tacos:
- Curried Chickpea Salad Sandwiches
8.Tofu Stir-Fry with Taiwanese Green Onion Sauce
9.Spicy Sweet Potato Quesadillas
10.Crispy Buffalo Tofu Bites
How To Make These Recipes:
Recipe 1: Chickpea and Spinach Curry:
(Adjust the servings depending on how many people are eating)
Ingredients needed :
– Olive oil, onion, garlic, chili flakes.
– Ground ginger, ground coriander powder, cumin.
– Vegetable stock (or water), canned tomatoes (pureed).
– Canned chickpeas drained and rinsed.
-Salt,and baby spinach.
1) Heat up olive oil in a pot over medium heat.
2) Add chopped onions into the heated pot, and cook until they are translucent.
3) Add in the chopped garlic, chili flakes, ground ginger, ground coriander powder and cumin.
4) Cook for 1-2 minutes or until fragrant.
5) Pour vegetable stock (or water), tomatoes into the pot and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to simmer.
6) Add chickpeas to the mixture then stir well.
7) Allow it allsimmer together for about 10 minutes while adding salt according to your taste buds!
8) Meanwhile stir in baby spinach leaves until it wilts.
Recipe 2: Spicy Black Bean Tacos:
Ingredients needed :
– Canned black beans
– Taco seasoning
– Soft corn tortillas
– Diced avocadoes
(Adjust servings accordingly)
1) Preheat oven broiler on high setting.
2 )Drain black beans,stirring them with taco seasoning,and place under preheated broiler for 5 minutes stirring occasionally so that they won’t burn.
3 )Warm up tortillas either by heating them directly over flame or microwave (use damp paper towel).
4.) Fill tortilla shells with BEANS, diced avocadoes,served fresh as you please!
Cooking Time and Temperature Guidelines
These recipes can be prepared within 30 minutes or less depending on the skill level of cooking.
-Make sure all ingredients have been prepared beforehand!
-A mini food processor works wonders for efficient ingredient prep time!
-A large frying pan is always helpful when preparing stove top recipes!
Customize these dishes based on your preferences! For example substitute mild taco seasoning with spicy varieties like habanero if you prefer spicier flavors like us!
Alter recipe cooking times as necessary but avoid overcooking certain vegetables which tend toward dislikeable texture changes once cooked past preferred taste level.
Recommended Kitchen Tools:
-Mini Food Processor.
-Large frying pan
-Sharp knife for chopping vegetables to a desired texture.
To Sum Up:
These 10 spicy vegetarian recipes are perfect for those short on time but still want healthy and flavorful cuisine, packed with whole foods.
Sure, here are three popular FAQs with answers for “10 Spicy Vegetarian Recipes Ready in 30 Minutes or Less”, a post on Veggie Inspired.
FAQ #1: Are these recipes suitable for people who can’t tolerate spicy food?
Answer: Many of the recipes in this post have a bit of heat to them, but you can easily adjust the level of spiciness to your taste. For example, you can reduce or omit the amount of chili powder, cayenne pepper, jalapenos or hot sauce used. The recipe instructions also include tips for adjusting spice levels if desired.
FAQ #2: Can I freeze these dishes?
Answer: Most of the dishes listed in this post are freezer-friendly and can be stored in an airtight container or freezer-safe bag once cooled. It’s important to note that some ingredients may not thaw well after freezing (such as avocado), so it’s best to leave those out until serving time.
FAQ #3: What sides pair well with these spicy vegetarian dishes?
Answer: Depending on the recipe and your personal preferences, there are many different sides that would work well with these spicy vegetarian dishes! Some ideas include brown rice, quinoa, roasted vegetables such as broccoli or sweet potatoes, a side salad dressed with vinaigrette dressing or guacamole and tortilla chips. You could also add toppings like shredded cheese or sour cream (if preferred) to cool down the heat from some of the spicier recipes.